Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Submission of an entry will also be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all information on how to enter the published online, in restaurant and on social media, also form part of these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions take precedence.
The promoter of this Promotion is PARIS BAGUETTE UK CO., LTD. Riverside House 40-46 High Street Maidstone Kent ME14 1JH
Participation in the Promotion
- The Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
- employees and agents of the PARIS BAGUETTE UK LTD
- employees and agents of any organisation directly connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies;
- the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents referred to in (b) and (c); and
- individuals under 18 years of age.
- The promotion starts at 00:01 am (UK time) on 12/02/2022 and closes at 23:59 PM (UK time) on 19/03/2022 (the promotion period). Any entries received outside the promotion period will be void.
- Participants may make a maximum of ten entry per person during the promotion period. Participants may only win one prize per person; Irrespective of the number of entries submitted. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are prohibited and will be void.
- To enter you must like the Instagram competition post, comment on the Instagram competition post and must be a followers of @parisbaguetteuk on the associated channel that the winners are selected.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. No purchase of any product or service is required to enter into this promotion.
Winners and Prizes
- There will be 1 prize – the winner will be chosen from all valid entries after the end of the promotional period according to the terms and conditions.
- The prize is outlined below.
- Winner must be able to collect their prize from Paris Baguette stores: Battersea Power Station or High Street Kensington. Travel expenses will not be covered by the prize.
- The prize winner may be required to share photographs of their prize for use in future marketing purposes by Paris Baguette UK LTD.
Prize – 1 whole cake of your choice from the current Paris Baguette menu.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of the prize provider or any third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the prize provider.
- Unless otherwise stated in the promotional materials, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize (although, if you win, your details may be disclosed to the prize provider in order to provide you with the prize).
- Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Other than where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Without prejudice to an entrant’s statutory rights and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its reasonable discretion, it becomes necessary to do so. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking,
deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its reasonable discretion. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website www.parisbaguette.uk
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
Data Protection and Publicity
- The promoter is required to either publish or make available information that indicates a valid award took place. As such, the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners OR send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone that contacts the Promoter at the address given above by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
- If a winner objects to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter at the address given above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to competent authorities, including the Advertising Standard Authority, on request.
Newsletter Sign Up
B O N
J O U R
L O N
D O N